What Do Digital Strategy Consultants Do?
Digital strategists make use of the existing technology to improve business performance through creation of new products, or improve on current processes to position the business for a competitive advantage. They do this by changing business models. They change strategy in order to make concrete business culture that impacts changes in the way business is done.
A Digital strategy consultant’s major focus is on the use of technology geared towards changing business models, and creating possibilities of changing the company into doing business from a digital platform. It is a digital transformation process that aids the implementation of technology in order to support the overall business goals.
Most In-Demand Services of Digital Strategy Consultants
Why Hire Digital Strategy Consultants?
The current wave of digital transformation has led to the bitter reality that a business needs a digital plan of action to update the marketing department on how to provide insights into attaining online business goals.
Companies need a digital plan to help businesses reimagine an execution strategy leading to digital success. Creating strategy requires having the right resources, and an experienced Digital Strategist is one of them. You need an all-encompassing approach that covers strategy from identification, through planning and implementation. Even with changes that have led to a shift in business operations, businesses need to appreciate the need to move business operations to online platforms. To some businesses, digital strategy is still a new phenomenon. Here below are some reasons why you need a Digital Strategist:
- Problem identification: Hiring a specialist to handle your strategy requirements should be an inevitable cost. During digital transformation, identifying the need to change the way business operates may not come in handy. Taking the plunge towards digitalization is not melodrama. It needs a professional that has the qualities of a “been there”, “seen it all”. You should hire a strategist that identifies the problem, assists with reevaluation and optimization of company goals, target audience, and others
- Elimination of unexploited chances: During the strategizing exercise, there will be identification of better opportunities that had not been given due weight. Hiring a Digital Strategist helps in identification of missed opportunities thus eliminating the possibility of missing an important element that you had not imagined at the strategy stage.
- Reaching your target audience: Today, people connect with others using a smartphone, computer, and other digitally driven devices! You can reach your target audience through a medium that is user friendly on most devices. Your Digital Strategist will point this to you. Accepting to trail is costly in terms of business, revenue, and profitability.
- Digital differentiation: The experienced Digital Strategist helps you identify ways of positioning your business online by generation, and “nurturing current leads”. He/she is experienced to drive your business to perform better than your competition.
- Guidance: A digital strategy helps you set up and forge a way towards attaining strategic goals. The professional assists in determining the standards to meet, and the methodology to bring in success. Simply put, the strategist helps you get there.
- Tracking ROI: The Digital Strategist will help you use workable tactics to track ROI. Online analytics help you track progress, and evaluate marketing drives to ensure efficiency that supports digital strategy.
- Integration leading to collaboration: The expert sets up plans that helps business executives peep into the future of every department, thus facilitating stakeholders to communicate the same message, bringing about the same brand image.
Hiring Digital Strategy Consultants through Consultport is Simple
of Our Experts
1. What makes Consultport Digital Strategy Consultants different?
2. Is hiring Digital Strategy Consultants through Consultport in less than 48 hours possible?
3. What does the “no-risk, pay only if satisfied” mean when I search for Consultport Digital Strategy Consultants?
Tips on How to Hire Digital Strategy Consultants
The advent of the internet has undergone numerous changes from its inception in the 90s where users wanted to connect with users along military and academic lines to online business. Business operations and culture has also evolved leading to new digitalization cultures. It has ranged from new developments to reimagining and reinventing old processes. Digital strategy is not an exception. Irrespective of the stage at which your business is in the marketing process, recognizing and appreciating the usefulness of digital strategy is becoming a necessity in SMEs.
Hiring a Digital Strategy expert has been made easy with our handpicked top notch consultants. That said, you need to have a glimpse of how to identify the best fit. Here below is a direction of identifying the right consultant for your digital strategy needs:
- Academic qualifications and experience: like for any other professional, the consultant should have a background along the lines of business management, marketing, and IT. The expert should also have expert knowledge of technology and basic computer applications. The number of practical experiences also holds steady on the required qualifications.
- Active thinker: The Digital Strategist should be able to think of a new way of improving the digitization process. He should be able to analyze campaigns. He/she visualizes other business marketing campaigns and gets a clear picture of the target audience. To the strategist, analyzing a current campaign, be it in-house, or competition, he/she thinks about how it could be a different approach, different content, and how usage of different mediums would impact customer engagement and eventual experience.
- Confidence working with other people: Since the consultant will be working in collaboration with other departments, he should be able to comfortably communicate with them, seek other peoples’ contribution, answer their questions, and provide feedback
- Commercial awareness: The strategist should be able to understand business culture, identify what needs to be done, and identify probable changes that needs to be implemented in order to reach the overall business goal.
- Problem solving skills: He should be an active listener, an exceptional communicator, and dependable decision maker. He should develop foresight into what could become a problem, analyze causes, and determine a solution to the problem.
- Vast vertical and horizontal experience: He should have background industry experience as well as company marketing experience. He should know how to research on a prospect, how to determine the marketing strategy to engage that customer, to nurture him, and to lead him into taking the desired action,
- Perform Quality Control: The expert’s quality control should be seen in areas of content, message, and social media. The consultant tests for content usability, availability, compliance, and compellability. He tests whether web pages links appropriately. He also tests to confirm whether the message follows “visual and voice compatibility.” He tests multi-browser and multi-channel compatibility and uniformity. He gives a description for testing content integration and interface with social media channels, and also checks for security, and user experience.
- Project management experience: The expert should have prior experience in managing processes and projects. This skill helps the company not to point out to the hired expert the importance of planning, controlling.
- Reporting & Analytics: All digital strategists should be able to collect data and interpret it. He should be proficient in the use of analytical tools. The strategist should be able to analyze data, interpret it, and present his findings in an easy to understand way. He should be able to clearly explain his findings and suggested solutions.
With the many sources out there, making a proper choice of the right fit should not take much of your time. Hiring with Consultport gives you the unrivalled opportunity to identify, check, and pick from our curated top-tier Digital Strategy consultants.